The movement mode of the roll grinding is determined by the movement force of the grinding roll, and there are four major elements: roll speed, grinding wheel speed, Z-axis speed, and X-axis feed amount. Their relationship:
1. The rotational speed of the roll: is determined by the radial speed of 0.8-1.2m/s. According to the effective average diameter of the roll body and the relationship between the rotational speed and the linear speed, the rolling speed of the wonton is determined.
2. Grinding wheel speed: The linear speed of the grinding wheel is a constant value, generally controlled at 35-40m/s, and the speed is adjusted by measuring the diameter of the grinding wheel to achieve a constant value. If the linear speed is kept constant, the rotational speed increases continuously as the diameter decreases.
V = πDr
V ——Linear speed of grinding wheel
D – the actual diameter of the grinding wheel
r——grinding wheel speed
3. Z-axis speed: determined according to the rotational speed of the roll and the width of the grinding wheel, from the grinding wheel pressure distance ≥ 10mm during rough grinding to the remaining pressure distance of the grinding wheel during polishing ≤ 10mm for the distribution of the intermediate grinding stages.
4. X-axis feed amount: The grinding stage is divided according to the feed amount. In order to maintain the rigidity of the oil film of the grinding wheel spindle and the safe operation of the grinding wheel, the maximum feed rate is generally between 20-30u m. In fact, each movement mode and grinding stage are interrelated and constrained.
1) The rotational speed of the rolls gradually increases from low to low from rough grinding to polishing, and the speed difference between each stage is generally distributed reasonably within the total speed difference of 20 rpm.
2) The linear speed of the grinding wheel is generally constant from rough grinding to polishing, but in order to increase the roughness of the roller surface or reduce the vibration marks of the roller surface, the linear speed of the grinding wheel can be reduced after the rough grinding to meet the process requirements.
3) The Z-axis speed gradually decreases from high to high from rough grinding to polishing.
4) The X-axis feed amount is determined by the execution amount of each grinding stage and the grain size of the grinding wheel, and the feed amount is appropriately reduced when the grain size of the grinding wheel is small.